Anastasia's Pendulum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anastasia's Pendulum

This forum is anyone who is interested in the spiritual world!!!
In order to see the new topics and posts, please log in!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister Here!

My old original spread...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anastasia
Admin
Anastasia

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-02-07

My old original spread... Empty
PostSubject: My old original spread...   My old original spread... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 9:36 am

Embarassed When I started divinations with a mean of tarot cards, many books suggested numerous spreads... some of them, I don't even know if them have any purpose, though there is a "result" or "final" card. Other spreads are very beautifully drawn but the definitions of each card were obscure... or some times blank! Then I thought of this spread... since I wished to learn all the cards in a context and not what each card signifies, and what some cards intend to tell you as a group... or sometime, i found that cards are not answering the question that I asked... they knew much more important problem for the querent or me and they answer it instead. Well enough with my rambling, here is my old spread, which I still use... It does not look pretty, in fact it looks just a simple straight line design... but does it alwasy matter? A beauiful design which has no effect on giving people advice or help or not being obtaining an answer like answer at all? I don't have any name on it, because it is just plain simple! Here we go:

xx1xx2xx3xx4xx5xx6xx7xx

1. The querent's question or problem
2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
7. The result card

These cards #2, #3, #4, #5, #6 are tricky but it is very good for a learning curve!They may not appear in a time order. They might sometimes suggests somethings. They would point out the very cause of the problem. They can imply someone else who is involved in the question. In fact, these 4 cards in the middle can be anything and you have to be logical and beyond the logic to be able to read these card in the context of question and leading to the result card.

Anastasia... I love you
Back to top Go down

My old original spread...
Page 1 of 1