Anastasia's Pendulum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anastasia's Pendulum

This forum is anyone who is interested in the spiritual world!!!
In order to see the new topics and posts, please log in!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister Here!

Tracking the past...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marion

Marion

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-02-14

Tracking the past... Empty
PostSubject: Tracking the past...   Tracking the past... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 6:21 am

I have been improvising a spread which is more interested in a past than an usual "forune-telling" spread... I wanted to know about know about certain past...

This is how it looks:

xxx4
xxxxxx3
xxxxxxxxx2
xxxxxxxxxxxx1

I always set a different time span. The fifth card is the fianl card. Then the time elapses from 4 to 3 to 2 to 1... card one could be "today" but also "near past". I read in some book that "those fortune tellers who uses tarot decks can only give an effective answers for max 3 months time... Is that true? Can anybody answer?

P.S. It sounds silly, now that I am a member of this forum, but what is pendulum??? confused
Back to top Go down
Celtic Heretic

Celtic Heretic

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the past...   Tracking the past... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 7:56 pm

Hello Marion! Smile Thankyou for submitting your spread. I have seen this spread used many times, and also used it myself on a number of occasions. Its a spread that is often used to look back over a series of events, to gain understanding of why ones current situation is the way it is. Knowing ones direction is a good principle in predicting ones future. This is a very useful spread, because cards can be added to the spread to give a good and in depth insight into options availabe regarding the topic queried and the likely outcomes.
The basic spread is as follows...

xxx4
xxxxxx3
xxxxxxxxx2
xxxxxxxxxxxx1

This being the reading to give an understanding of why ones past has led to the present situation. However, The reader can continue on the spread to give an understanding of what the likely outcome will be, if the querent stays on the same path, without changing direction.
So, using the same spread to give an indication of the ourcome would be as follows.

xxx4
xxxxxx3
xxxxxxxxx2
xxxxxxxxxxxx1
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx2
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx5

Note that the cards shown in red are the cards which will show the probable future if one continues on the same path. The useful thing about this spread is that it can also give a future prediction based on multiple queries. For example, If the query is, Should I change job? Then the following spread can be used

xxx4
xxxxxx3
xxxxxxxxx2 Change of job outcome
xxxxxxxxxxxx1xxx2xxx3xxx4xxx5
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx2
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx5 Stay in same job outcome

Note that the numbers 1 to 5 displayed in red, will now predict the future outcome of one changes direction from their current path. In this case it would be the outcome if I change job.
So the reading now shows me the 2 results to my query, the predicted future if I change job, and the predicted future if I remain in my current job and keep moving in the same direction. I hope this gives you a better understanding of how the spread can be used Marion. Note when such spreads are used, timeline is irrelevant. So it sounds like you may have been misinformed. The reading isn't over a 3 month period, or any period of time. It relates directly to specific significant EVENTS that the cards consider to be important relating to the query.

Answering your question about a pendulum. In scientific terms, a pendulum is described as "A simple gravity pendulum or bob pendulum is a weight (or bob) on the end of a rigid rod (or a string/rope), which, when given an initial push, will swing back and forth under the influence of gravity over its central (lowest) point."
However, in relation to witchcraft, a pendulum is a very useful tool when doing divinations, dowsing and communicating with the spirit world. A crystal pendulum will respond to suggestions made in the divination. Many people use them for yes or no answers, and will understand that a backwards and forwards motion, or a clockwise motion can be interpereted as YES. Whilst a left and right motion, or an anti-clockwise motion, will be considered as NO. It important to understand when using pendulums in seance or for communicating with the spirit world, is that the spirit uses the pendulum as a communication aid. Many spirits can be untruthful, and even manipluative. So always be aware that just because the pendulum says YES, it doesn't mean the answer is YES. I'v known many people that were told they would die soon, by Ouija boards and pendulums. Such tools are guides. Not guaranteed certainties. On a lighter note, pendulums can be very useful in choosing cards from a deck when doing a Tarot reading Smile
I hope this helps. Thankyou for posting Marion. Its great to see new members joining the forum
Back to top Go down
Marion

Marion

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: I didn't know that this spread is that popular...   Tracking the past... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 8:00 am

It is somewhat disappointing for i had a name for it "crecsent moon" but it doesn't matter, it seems like I can track, for example, of my ancestors or lost friends much easier with the help of this spread... But adding a future branch to this spread was a surprise to me... but why not? I will continue to practice tarot reading, meanwhile, how can you reveal that you are not deceived by the roaming spirits when you are usingin a pendulum or Ouja board??? Should I post this to your course intstead of here? Marion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the past...   Tracking the past... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tracking the past...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anastasia's Pendulum :: Share spells and spreads... :: Spreads...-
Jump to: