Anastasia's Pendulum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anastasia's Pendulum

This forum is anyone who is interested in the spiritual world!!!
In order to see the new topics and posts, please log in!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister Here!

Welcome to Anastasia's Pendulum!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celtic Heretic

Celtic Heretic

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Welcome to Anastasia's Pendulum! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Anastasia's Pendulum!   Welcome to Anastasia's Pendulum! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 5:47 pm

Greetings to everyone. My name is Michael and I will be joint moderator of these forums along with Anastasia. I also am from a family with a history in witchcraft. My family is the McCulla Clan. Originally from Ireland but emigrating to Scotland some centuries ago. I began practicing the craft at the age of 15, and at the age of 20 was accepted into a coven, where I developed my power. I consider myelf to be more prominant in channeling, and as an Empath, rather than a Medium. Being accepted into a coven was a very big step in my training in the craft. Not only this, but it brought with it many realisations about the direction that this very ancient art is travelling in. Many practicing witches today, are so loyal to the traditions and the old ways of the craft, that it is still shrouded in the mystery, skepticism, and even fear, that at one time, nearly caused its end. It amazes me that such an ancient art as the art of witchcraft is still very largely misunderstood in modern times. Personally I blame the fact that techniques and practices were never updated, which has left the heritage of this craft very much imprisoned within the middle ages and in great need of a more updated and modernised approach. Efforts to eradicate the practice of witchcraft throughout history proved futile and so instead, it was ridiculed. Many aspects of the craft were exagerated and blown out of proportion, Jesters and fools were employed to make a mockery of the practice....pretending to fly on brooms and dancing around cauldrons are some examples of the way which they did this, and a good example of how the effects of this are still existant today. Cauldrons had their uses in the practice of Alchemy, as well as for cooking, These days many witches use an oven instead. Brooms are still used for by witches for sweeping away negative energy from the home. But when flying they prefer to use easyjet or Ryanair Laughing Many people still like to stay loyal to the traditions of the craft and use the old tools of the trade. Everyone has their own way, and if it works for you then hey, why change it?That is one of the purposes of this forum. To build a circle of like minded individuals, regardless of weither you are well practiced, new to the craft, or just showing an interest. There is no Heirachy system here. No-one pretending to be the leading authority on the subject. Just people learning together, exchanging idea's and information. I hope that you will all feel very welcome to this page, and comfortable enough to share your views and opinions with the rest of us. Please understand that the site is still undergoing a lot of construction work at present and there are many changes being made here and there. Finally, if you are reading this then its a reasonable assumption that you are interested in witchcraft, spellcasting, Tarot, Dowsing, Channeling and similar subjects. So please....Register with our forum! It takes just a few minutes, and gives you the opportunity to be a part of something special, from the very beginning. Lets walk the road together!
Back to top Go down

Welcome to Anastasia's Pendulum!
Page 1 of 1