Anastasia's Pendulum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anastasia's Pendulum

This forum is anyone who is interested in the spiritual world!!!
In order to see the new topics and posts, please log in!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister Here!

Spell of Clarity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celtic Heretic

Celtic Heretic

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Spell of Clarity Empty
PostSubject: Spell of Clarity   Spell of Clarity Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 9:39 pm

Clarity spells are very useful for those times of our life when we feel like we are being pulled in every direction at once. The times where we are unsure about what we want in life. This is not a spell that alters any physical circumstance, but something which is a good Pre-ritual to other spells too. Indeed a spell is ill-advised if the caster is unsure what they want, and what they hope to achieve.

This spell requires two blue candles and one candle to portray yourself, and sandalwood oil.

Find a quiet comfortable place, in a dark room.Place blue candles on either side of the chosen candle. Annoint all the candles with the sandalwood oil. Light the blue candles and sit comfortably with good posture so as not to interrupt your breathing. Imagine yourself from outside your body and allow your breathing to relax. Avoid paying too much attention to your breathing. Just allow yourself to adapt to the room.Let your eyes rest on the candle representing yourself, inbetween the two lit blue candles..

Then repeat the following Incitation

-Spirit guides/ higher self hear my plea
-Come now and converse with me
-Walk me and guide me through this veil trance, I ask of you

You may now light the chosen candle representing yourself

now close your eyes.
Focus in your minds eye and visualize red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, purple, and white in order. Hold each color for a count of five. Allowing it to fade into each color,

Now visualize a door on water. Visualize yourself Entering. Inside the door is a room representing your mind. Imagine in your minds eye, using a broom to sweep anything unwanted from the room. Baring in mind the room will be full of your current thougts and fears, concerns etc.
Once you sweep away the rubbish, imagine yourself tidying and dusting down what remains.
Now Leave the room, taking one look back before walking through the door, Imagine yourself sinking back to the room you are resting in.. now open your eyes and say out loud.
"-I return to earth again
-Thank you spirit self and friends"
Then blow out the candles in reverse order, first your chosen candle and then the blue candles

Allow yourself to remain in the room for just a few moments after the spell. This is something that I always do myself. The atmosphere after a spell is a pleasant one, and quite relaxing. Also its a good way of making sure the candles aren't still lit.

There is no specific times when this spell can be cast, but I have personally found that doing so at night during a waxing moon has given me the best results.

Please, share your experiences Smile
Back to top Go down

Spell of Clarity
Page 1 of 1