Anastasia's Pendulum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anastasia's Pendulum

This forum is anyone who is interested in the spiritual world!!!
In order to see the new topics and posts, please log in!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister Here!

Hello everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anastasia
Admin
Anastasia

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 7:31 am

Very Happy Hi! My name is Anastasia! I was born in a witch family for God knows for how many centuries... At least I know that my gifts were from my father and he, his father... who all of them used their different kinds of power scientifically, as Medical Doctors at least since 1850s. We seem to inherit the power one generation only... in our generation, we are three sisters and our gifts are somewhat similar but different in strength. Only two of us know what we are and our gifts, though we never discussed about it. I am a medium of the Far East. So our good people may think it is strange that we sisters cannot talk to each other but some part of how to convey the conversation and very ristricted... besides I never tried to talk to her about it. Here is something to laugh, or at least smile... When I was about 12 years old, my youngest sister is 8 years old. I knew nothing about my gifts but I knew that I have a "chap" in my room. So, as a joke, I put a note to her or him, "do not come in", with a Chinese "get-rid-off-the-evil-sprit" pentagram which I saw in a movie and imitated on a yellow paper! Then my sister freaked out and said that she was so right about that my room was haunted! She never came in my house... However years later, when my fiance stayed in that very room (I was not using that room anymore), he did see a young girl peeping through the window from outside. It was interesting, for in my country, a ghost peeps "in" whilst in my fiance's country, a ghost peeps out! Well enough with a little ghost story. I can say that was the time when I felt something special inside me... I have not seen this late young girl ever since then... I told her to go to the light... Only my cat misses the warlock that discovered the secret of that little room once I lived... Anastasia albino
Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anastasia's Pendulum :: Introduce yourself! :: Greetings to all!-
Jump to: